30 Church View, Clerihan, Clonmel, County Tipperary , E91 F3F9
At a glance...
- Superb 4 bedroom semi-detached home
- Very spacious accommodation throughout
- Appointed and decorated to a very high standard
- Benefit of two fine reception rooms
- Large utility and guest w.c.
- Landscaped secure rear garden
- Overlooking large green area to front
- Great village location
- Close to all amenities
- Easy access to Clonmel, Cahir & Cashel
- Integrated appliances
- All mains services
- Gas fired central heating
- National Primary School, Church, Shops, Public House
4.35m x 1.94m Tiled floor.
5.05m x 3.91m Solid walnut hardwood floor. Timber surround fireplace with ornate cast iron inset and granite hearth. Double doors leading to modern, spacious kitchen/dining room.
Reception Room 2
4.46m x 2.86m Plumbed for sink. Laminate flooring.
3.46m x 5.98m Bespoke fitted kitchen with units at eye and floor level and breakfast counter. Tiled counter-top surround. Integrated gas hob. New Beko Double electric oven. Integrated fridge/freezer. French doors to rear garden.
2.56m x 1.38m Fitted units at eye and floor level. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Door to side garden.
1.50m x 1.40m W.c., w.h.b. Tiled floor.
3.92m x 3.59m Laminate flooring. Large window to front overlooking green area.
2.45m x 2.00m W.c., w.h.b. Triton T90 Electric Shower. Tiled floor to ceiling.
3.79m x 3.18m Laminate flooring.
4.12m x 2.87m Laminate flooring.
2.00m x 1.90m W.c., w.h.b. bath. Tiled floor.
3.31m x 2.11m Airing Cupboard.
2.45m x 1.97m Bedroom 4 / Dressing Room. Fully shelved out with purpose built fitted units and hanging rails.
OutsideBeautifully landscaped secure rear garden with a raised deck area , newly laid patio area and timber shed. Front overlooking large green area.