The Thatch Cottage, Ballinlough, Lisronagh, Clonmel, County Tipperary , E91 FP95
At a glance...
- Extended two bedroom Thatched cottage in absolute showroom condition throughout
- Benefit of a substantial detached Home office
- On a mature landscaped site of C. 1.21 Acres/0.49 HA
- This unique lifestyle holding oozes character & charm yet has been tastefully modernised
- Viewing strictly by Prior Appointment with REA Stokes and Quirke
- Oil FCH
- Double glazed windows
- South facing landscaped gardens on a mature site
- Listed structure
- On circa 1.21 Acres
- Fibre Broadband available -vendors are currently getting excellent Broadband coverage with 4G with a sim card
3.20m x 2.40m This modern high-ceiling extension is flooded with light and enjoys panoramic floor to ceiling windows with spectacular views of Slievenamon mountain. It has the benefit of a fireplace with fitted solid fuel stove, and the added benefit of a mezzanine floor overlooking the living area.
2.00m x 2.36m This recently updated bathroom is floor to ceiling tiled with Wc, whb, hotpress, tiled floor, Triton T90 shower,
2.60m x 4.38m Built in wardrobe, timber floor, window facing front
4.00m x 5.00m This spacious bedroom has a laminate floor, dual aspect windows
originally was two bedrooms
4.86m x 6.10m This recently upgraded detached Annexe / Home office; has laminate floor, small mezzanine storage area flooded with light from two Velux windows, it has the added benefit of a fully fitted kitchen with built in units, electric hob, with a door to a modern bathroom / wet room and additional attic storage space accessed by built-in fold down ladder.
2.30m x 1.70m Floor to ceiling tiled with WC, Whb, Shower
2.30m x 1.68m Shelved out with electricity connected, There is also the added benefit of a small secure detached steel shed of 2.6 x 2 m
OutsideMature wooded area, apple trees, magnificent rustic garden and out offices in the courtyard. The lands have been cultivated organically for the last number of years, Benefit of a substantial recently upgraded detached home office
From Clonmel travel out the Fethard Road to Lisronagh village, then take first left at the Church. At crossroads turn right and after one mile the cottage is on RHS at eircode E91-FP95. Circa 8km from Clonmel, 6km from Fethard