Convent Road Clogheen, County Tipperary , E21 VY45
At a glance...
- For sale by REA Online Auction on 11th June 2021.
- Declared Reserve: €35,000
- Two Storey House with potential for further development
- Currently there is no sewerage connected to the property
- PVC Windows,Mains Water & ESB
- Competitively priced
- Check out REA Stokes and Quirke Bid now
- Mains Water & ESB
- The subject property is located a short distance from the centre of Clogheen which has a Primary School restaurant, Pubs, Shop & Church
Deceptively spacious two storey house requiring complete modernization and redecoration in this most convenient of locations, within walking distance of the centre of Clogheen Village. The overhead accommodation of the property is currently not in use/accessible/developed, though would provide for substantial further accommodation, at least 3 more bedrooms. The roof was replaced circa 15 years ago. Please note the property does not currently have a main sewerage supply connected and the competitive reserve reflects same. We are informed that the Main sewerage supply to Clogheen is located circa 200 meters from the property. The property is contained in Folio TY35612, which is a restrictive sized site with a range of cut stone outbuildings to rear. Solicitor with carriage of sale is Paul Morris, Henry Shannon & Co. Solicitors, Clonmel-052 6121700
Small enclosed hallway
4.80m x 4.20m Dual aspect windows, fireplace with timber surround
4.90m x 3.20m Traditional style open fireplace with Belfast Sink, Door to back yard, Door to,
2.70m x 2.30m Exposed timber flooring, facing front
2.60m x 2.50m Laminate flooring, facing rear
OutsideThere are a range of Cut stone outbuildings in disrepair in close proximity to the property
The subject property is the second house on LHS as one heads out the Vee Road from Clogheen. The property is situated at Eircode E21-VY45.
BER No.: 113635791
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided