Ballymacarbry Upper Ballymacarbry, County Waterford , E91 FK33
At a glance...
- Detached farmhouse in need of total renovation
- Upgraded detached out offices with large floored attic
- Farmhouse c. 93 sq.m with BER rating G (BER NO: 107993875)
- Set on c. 0.76 acres
- Shared services between the two - Mains water/septic tank
- Located in the beautiful scenic Nire Valley
- Within a short drive of Ballymacarbry Village
- Mains electricity and water.
- Septic tank.
4.40m x 2.60m Timber flooring. Airing cupboard.
4.30m x 6.50m Raised sandstone fireplace with railway sleeper mantlepiece. Tiled hearth. Recessed lighting. Timber flooring. Fitted kitchen units at floor level. Electric hob. Plumbed for washing machine.
2.40m x 4.90m Carpet flooring.
2.30m x 1.90m New sanitary ware to include w.c., w.h.b., walk in Triton electric shower. Mirror light. Tiled floor to ceiling.
2.00m x 13.90m Mahogany stairs access to fully finished and heated attic space which runs the full length of the house. Ideal for numerous uses.
2.00m x 1.50m
4.90m x 3.20m
4.30m x 2.40m
4.20m x 3.80m
4.30m x 3.60m
4.30m x 3.30m
4.30m x 2.30m
Take the R671 from Clonmel. On the approach to Ballymacarbry Village, just past the County Council depot on the r.h.s. take the left turn for Clonanav (signposted right to Four Mile Water Church and Newcastle. Follow Google Map directions to E91 FK33.
BER No.: 107993875
Energy Performance Indicator: 700.29 kWh/m²/yr