26 Caiseal Na Rí, Golden Road, Cashel, County Tipperary , E25 AY27
At a glance...
- Very spacious accommodation throughout
- In excellent decorative order
- Home office potential
- Large corner site
- South-facing rear garden
- Concrete walls/floors throughout
- Foundation under patio to construct conservatory if desired
- View of Rock of Cashel from front
- Mains services
- Oil fired central heating
- All facilities and amenities are provided within Cashel which has immediate access onto the M8 (Dublin/Cork)
4.50m x 2.40m Fully fitted kitchen with units at eye and floor level. Tiled countertop surround. Tiled floor . Patio door to rear garden.
Tiled floor. Door to rear garden.
Wc, whb, plumbed for washing/drier, tiled floor
4.40m x 4.00m Family room / Office. Wall mounted shelving. Laminate flooring.
4.40m x 4.00m Timber surround fireplace with cast iron insert and granite hearth,. Built-in book shelves remaining. Laminate flooring.
4.70m x 4.00m Laminate flooring
Wc. whb. Triton electric shower. Tiled floor.
5.50m x 3.20m Laminate flooring
3.50m x 2.40m Laminate flooring. View of Rock of Cashel.
3.50m x 3.10m Bedroom / Office. Laminate flooring
3.50m x 2.20m Wc, whb, bath. Supajet electric shower over bath. Tiled floor. Airing cupboard.
BER No.: 108912205
Energy Performance Indicator: 220.02 kWh/m²/yr