123 Spafield Crescent Cashel, County Tipperary , E25 W728
At a glance...
- 3 Bed mid-terrace house in very convenient location close to Cashel town centre.
- Quiet cul-de-sac overlooking local resource centre, schools and playing fields.
- PVC Windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed yard/garden to rear with detached block-built garage.
- For Sale by Online Auction on 30th April 2021
- Mains electricity, water, drainage.
4.70m x 1.70m Wainscotting. Tiled floor. Understairs storage.
4.20m x 3.70m Decorative surround open fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset. Tiled hearth. Corniced ceiling. Laminate flooring.
3.60m x 5.00m Fitted kitchen with units at eye and floor level. Wall to wall shelving in dining area. Gas hob. Electric double oven. Tiled floor. Double glazed doors to utility.
2.00m x 3.00m Countertop / shelving. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Door to rear yard/garden.
4.00m x 3.60m Built-in wardrobes. Laminate flooring.
3.70m x 3.50m Laminate flooring.
3.10m x 2.40m Laminate flooring.
2.00m x 2.20m W.c., w.h.b. Bath. Electric shower. Tiled floor to ceiling.
5.00m x 5.60m Block-built detached garage with galvanised roof. Pedestrian access from rear yard/garden. Double gated access from rear lane.
OutsideFront garden and driveway. Rear yard/garden. Block-built garage with double gated access from rear lane.
BER No.: 110196409
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided
Get in touch
Use the form below to get in touch with REA Stokes & Quirke (Clonmel) or call them on (052) 612 1788