Russellstown New, Clonmel, Kilmanahan, County Waterford , E91 A3V8Price €395,000
At a glance...
- Heatmiser underfloor heating system
- Energy efficient Doleta Triple glazed timber framed tilt and turn windows throughout.
- Double glazed Keylite roof windows with black out blinds fitted in the bedrooms.
- Solid American white oak doors internally with stained glass oak framed doors in the draught lobby and sunroom.
- Plantation Shutters fitted to Reception Room, Bedroom 4/Home Office, Sunroom, Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2.
- Furnishings can be available for purchase by negotiation
- Viewing strictly by prior appointment.
- Water/Sewer: This house has a mains water connection to the local group water scheme, which is fed by mountain fresh springs.
- There is an on-site waste treatment system installed.
- Broadband: Currently there is 20mb wireless internet available at the property, with NBI targeting Q1 2022 for access to 1GB Fibre broadband.
- Computer Network points are wired throughout the house along with centralised TV distribution system.
- Heatmiser underfloor heating system installed upstairs and downstairs, controlled via 8 digital thermostats with remote access via smartphone app.
- 120 tube solar system heating 500L stainless twin coil tank to provide all hot water needs for the house.
- Second solar controller diverts surplus solar energy into 1000L mild steel buffer tank to supply heat for the underfloor heating.
- Condensing oil boiler (90k BTU) provides backup to the solar to run the underfloor system.
- All the plant is located in the garage so maximises the available space in the house.
- Heat Recovery Ventilation system installed.
- The bustling town of Clonmel is just 3kms away and offers a vast array of shops, boutiques, supermarkets, cinema, theatre, cafes and restaurants.
- There are no fewer than eight primary schools and five secondary schools in the town.
There is a large patio area to the rear with access from the Sunroom and Kitchen for enjoying Alfresco dining on those long summer evenings. There are ample lawns surrounding the house and low maintenance planting which will allow you to spend your time enjoying this wonderfully private property. Privacy fencing has been erected on the boundary and the remainder of the land would be suitable to grazing.
Viewing strictly by prior appointment.
3.00m x 1.50m Entering the property through the timber front door, you step into the Draught Lobby with storage space either side, it is a very useable space.
5.00m x 3.00m Leaving the Draught Lobby, you step through stained glass doors leading onto the tiled double height Entrance Hall. The exquisite Entrance Hall is flooded with natural light from the four windows overhead providing stunning natural light in the space. Your eyes are drawn upwards as the full double height space impresses you. A vintage chandelier set provides abundant light at night.
4.70m x 5.00m Having absorbed the captivating Entrance Hall, moving to the left is a beautifully spacious and comfortable Reception Room with plantation shutters, semi-solid walnut flooring, ceiling coving and ceiling rose, bespoke fireplace and room sealed solid fuel stove. A very classic and elegant room with oodles of charm to entertain your guests.
3.60m x 5.20m Bedroom 4/Home Office with plantation shutters, decorative wall panelling and vintage grey timber floors. With serene views onto the garden, this room is the perfect calm space to work undisturbed in sophisticated and comfortable surroundings.
10.10m x 4.50m Warm and homely with travertine tiles and ceiling coving. The expansive walnut kitchen units provide ample storage with numerous display cabinets and appliances including the dual fuel Rangemaster cooker and hood, Samsung American style fridge freezer and inbuilt dishwasher. There is a large 3-seater kitchen island, walk-in larder and a cosy window seat. The room comfortably accommodates a large extending family dining table. The French doors open onto the paved patio area.
5.10m x 5.00m Leading off the Kitchen through stained glass door is the relaxing calm of the tiled Sunroom with southern and westerly aspects capturing all the days sunshine with extensive glazing, floor to ceiling plantation shutters, ceiling rose and coving. The French doors open onto the paved patio area.
3.00m x 2.50m Leading off the Kitchen to the right is a tiled hallway providing access to an external side door, a tiled Utility Room with fully fitted kitchen units, washing machine & sink and a downstairs bathroom.
5.20m x 4.90m First Floor: From the Entrance Hall, ascending the carpet clad solid stairs with a characterful quarter landing, you arrive at a broad first floor Landing filled with natural light and a contrasting walnut timber floor. Extra-large double width windows provide breath taking views to the rear of the property and to the Galtee Mountains in the distance.
6.50m x 4.70m Moving off the Landing to the left is the Master Bedroom with walnut timber flooring, ceiling coving, ceiling roses and vintage chandeliers, cast iron fireplace, plantation shutters, and Walk-in Wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with double width rain shower. This bedroom is elegantly decorated and with the fitted blackout roof window blinds this space is comfortable, practical and provides a calming nights rest.
2.80m x 2.00m Double width rain shower
5.20m x 4.50m Moving across the Landing, you enter Bedroom 2 with walnut timber flooring, ceiling rose, plantation shutters and Walk-in Wardrobe. Although this house appears to be a 1.5 storey, the clever design ensures the ceiling does not encroach in these front upstairs rooms much and this room has oodles of usable space. Tastefully decorated and with ample storage in the walk-in Wardrobe and with fitted blackout roof window blinds this room is cosy, comfortable and practical.
3.00m x 3.30m Returning to the Landing, to the right is an airing cupboard, and to the right again is the spacious and porcelain tiled Main Bathroom with jacuzzi bath, electric shower and separate double width rain shower.
5.10m x 5.00m Across the landing, you enter Bedroom 3, the largest bedroom of the house, with laminate flooring and two picture windows overlooking the Galtee mountains. This room comfortably holds three single beds, dressers, wardrobes and lockers with ample circulation space. The large roof window provides further light to this spacious room.
9.30m x 6.00m Front and Rear roller doors for vehicular access along with pedestrian access via a solid timber side door. Incorporating Plant room and a spacious 54 m2 floor area with extensive attic space overhead. Leanto/Back shed built onto Garage of 5m x 4.6m
OutsideThe garage provides ample storage for two cars, plant room, work bench and storage shelves on the ground floor. There is a substantial overhead attic that is partially floored and provides even further storage.
Centrally located, it is the perfect base for a quick commute with the N24, N76 and M8/M9 all very easily accessed: Dungarvan 30kms, Waterford 54kms, Kilkenny 60kms, Limerick 80kms, Cork 100kms, Dublin 200kms, Rosslare 120kms.