Poulavanogue (Co. Waterford) Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Tipperary
At a glance...
- Detached Garage
- Located on Site of C. 0.5 acres
- Private Well water
- Entrance Hall (4.60m x 2.40m 15.09ft x 7.87ft) Cloakroom. Porcelain tiled floor.
- Hallway (7.10m x 1.10m 23.29ft x 3.61ft) Polished walnut floor. Airing cupboard.
- Sitting Room (4.60m x 4.80m 15.09ft x 15.75ft) Decorative cast iron fireplace with granite hearth. Solid fuel stove. Oak floor. Bay windows.
- Kitchen (4.10m x 4.10m 13.45ft x 13.45ft) Fully fitted solid oak kitchen with units at eye and floor level. Tiled countertop surround. Central island. Double sink. Electric oven and hob. Integrated dishwasher. Tiled floor. Archway to:
- Dining Room (3.60m x 4.10m 11.81ft x 13.45ft) Oak floored. French doors to garden.
- Utility Room (5.10m x 2.10m 16.73ft x 6.89ft) Extensive fully fitted utility with an array of units at eye and floor level with long countertop. Door to rear. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 (4.40m x 4.10m 14.44ft x 13.45ft)
- En-Suite 1 (2.40m x 1.10m 7.87ft x 3.61ft) W.c., w.h.b., Triton electric shower. Tiled shower surround, tiled floor and tiled half wall.
- Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 4.40m 10.50ft x 14.44ft) Bay window. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.50m x 3.40m 11.48ft x 11.15ft) Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom (3.30m x 2.50m 10.83ft x 8.20ft) W.c., w.h.b., corner bath with shower attachment. Separate corner Triton shower. Tiled floor to ceiling.
- Attic Space (15.00m x 6.25m 49.21ft x 20.51ft) Floored attic with Stira access thereto. 2 x velux windows.
- Garage (6.60m x 3.20m 21.65ft x 10.50ft) Fully insulated garage with double and single door access. Oil fired boiler.
Eircode: E91 P798 Take the Mountain Road from Clonmel and take the third right turn off same. Continue on this road for 1km to a fork in the road â€" keep right (signposted cul-de-sac). The property is the 3rd entrance on the right hand side; the house is not visible from the road.
BER No.: 113099618
Energy Performance Indicator: 214.51 kWh/m²/yr