Killusty South Fethard, , Co. Tipperary, Tipperary, E91 P603Price €180,000
At a glance...
- Substantial 6 bedroom family home
- Very spacious living accommodation
- c.0.24 Hectare / 0.59 Acre Site
- Very scenic location with views of Slievenamon
- 1.5 km Killusty Village; 7km Fethard, 13km Clonmel
- Oil fired central heating
- Large detached garage/workshop
- large site of c.0.24 Hectares / 0.59 Acres
- Reception Room (5.10m x 3.00m 16.73ft x 9.84ft) Laminate flooring. Double doors to sitting room.
- Sitting Room (9.10m x 5.30m 29.86ft x 17.39ft) White Granite fireplace with granite inset and hearth. Solid fuel stove. Patio door to garden. Solid oak floor.
- Kitchen/Dining (8.00m x 4.90m 26.25ft x 16.08ft) Fully fitted kitchen with units at eye and floor level and matching dresser unit. Central island. Belfast sink. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled countertop surround. Recessed ceiling lights. Tiled floor. Patio door to rear garden.
- Dining Room (4.00m x 3.00m 13.12ft x 9.84ft) Playroom/Dining Room: Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (4.10m x 4.30m 13.45ft x 14.11ft) Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (4.10m x 4.10m 13.45ft x 13.45ft) Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.20m x 4.00m 10.50ft x 13.12ft) Laminate flooring. French doors to garden.
- Bathroom (2.70m x 3.00m 8.86ft x 9.84ft) W.c., w.h.b. set in storage cabinet, bath, separate Triton electric shower. Tiled floor. Tiled half wall.
- Utility Room (3.40m x 1.40m 11.15ft x 4.59ft) Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler.
- First Floor ( )
- Master Bedroom (5.60m x 6.40m 18.37ft x 21.00ft) Timber flooring. Large gable window and velux window. Access to eaves.
- En-suite (1.80m x 2.20m 5.91ft x 7.22ft) W.c., w.h.b., Triton electric shower. Tiled floor to ceiling.
- Walk in Wardrobe (1.50m x 3.50m 4.92ft x 11.48ft) Hanging rails / shelving.
- Bedroom 5 (5.30m x 5.30m 17.39ft x 17.39ft) Timber flooring. Gable window and velux window. Access to eaves.
- Bedroom 6 (3.60m x 4.00m 11.81ft x 13.12ft) Timber flooring. Access to eaves.
- Bathroom (2.50m x 2.80m 8.20ft x 9.19ft) W.c., w.h.b., bath with overhead Triton electric shower. Tiled walls. Airing cupboard.
- Landing (3.10m x 4.70m 10.17ft x 15.42ft) Timber flooring.
- Garage (7.60m x 7.60m 24.93ft x 24.93ft) Detached Garage/Workshop- Double garage doors to front. Second access door from gable.
Eircode: E91 P603 From Clonmel, travel to Powerstown passing Church and continuing on to Thorny Bridge. Keep left at the bridge and follow the road to the T-junction at the Old RIC Barracks gate. Turn right and continue for c. 2km to property located on r.h.s. of the road.
BER No.: 113116461
Energy Performance Indicator: 169.59 kWh/m²/yr