Kelly's Corner, 38 Mitchell Street Clonmel, County Tipperary , E91 NX03
At a glance...
- Retail Area with overhead 3 bedroom residential accommodation.
- Ground floor retail area, Kelly's Corner is rented at a passing rent of €600 per month
- Retail area lease in situ for 5 years to 30th June 2023
- Overhead accommodation rented at a passing rent of €525 p/month with HAP - No lease in place
- Electric heating
- For Sale by Online Auction REAStokesandquirkeBid Now on 14th May 2021
- Solicitor with carriage of Sale is Fiona Fahy OSM Partners - FFahy@OSMPartners.ie
Long established corner shop on the ground floor over basement (unused) with two floors of residential overhead comprising a 3 bedroom apartment which is currently let. Mitchell Street is a pedestrianised street in the heart of Clonmel with a number of thriving neighbouring businesses and an excellent footfall. The ground floor retail unit extends to c. 21 sq.m. and is currently let at a passing rent of â?¬600 per month, lease in situ until 30th June 2023. The overhead accommodation is currently rented through the HAP scheme at a passing rent of â?¬525 per month. This reasonably priced property represents an excellent opportunity to acquire a strong yielding investment in Clonmel town centre.
3.60m x 5.90m Ground Floor Shop Premises : Laminate floor over basement area not in use
Plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
2.40m x 3.00m Carpeted. Facing rear.
6.00m x 3.80m Built-in units at eye and floor level. Electric over and extractor. Tiled splashback. Timber flooring with tiled kitchen area. Carpeted staircase to 2nd floor landing.
2.40m x 3.00m Carpeted floor. Facing rear.
3.80m x 4.00m Dual aspect windows. Carpeted floor.
2.30m x 1.70m W.c., w.h.b., shower. Tiled floor.
BER No.: 111163366
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided