71 Ard Aoibhinn, Cashel Road, Clonmel, County Tipperary , E91 R266
At a glance...
- Superb 4-bedroom extended residence
- Appointed and Finished to a very high standard
- Extended kitchen/dining room
- South-facing rear garden with patio area
- Gas boiler replaced c. 2016
- Climote Control on central heating
- Pine internal regency style doors
- STIRA staircase to attic
- Integrated dishwasher, microwave and Rangemaster gas stove are included.
- Fridge Freezer, washing machine and tumble drier are not included in the sale.
- All mains services
1.00m x 1.10m Tiled floor.
6.00m x 2.00m Solid oak flooring.
4.40m x 4.00m Handmade pine fireplace surround with cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Solid oak flooring.
7.00m x 6.00m Extended kitchen/dining room with velux windows and patio doors onto the south-facing rear garden. Extensive fitted kitchen with units at eye and floor level together with a central island with granite top. 5 ring+ gas Rangemaster stove. Integrated dishwasher and microwave. Tiled floor.
3.10m x 3.00m Plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier. Tiled floor.
W.c., w.h.b. Tiled floor.
3.10m x 3.00m
3.90m x 2.90m Built-in wardrobes. Laminate flooring.
2.50m x 0.80m W.c., w.h.b., new Triton electric shower.
3.00m x 3.80m Built-in wardrobe. Laminate flooring.
2.60m x 2.90m Built-in wardrobe. Dual aspect window. Laminate flooring.
2.00m x 2.30m W.c., w.h.b. bath. Tiled floor to ceiling.