5 Páirc Árd Newcastle,, Co. Tipperary, Tipperary, E91 TH77
At a glance...
- Gas fired central heating (underfloor on ground floor)
- Double glazed windows
- On site parking
- Maintenance free brick paved back yard
- Timber Cabin/Office which is wired. Large workshop, wired.
- Hallway (5.49m x 1.83m 18.01ft x 6.00ft) Tiled floor
- Living Room (3.05m x 3.35m 10.01ft x 10.99ft) Laminate floor, electric fire with wood surround
- WC (2.13m x 0.91m 6.99ft x 2.99ft) Wc, whb, tiled floor
- Kitchen (4.88m x 3.66m 16.01ft x 12.01ft) Tiled floor and splashback, fitted kitchen, stainless steel sink unit, electric oven with gas hob and extractor, dishwasher, fridge freezer, French door to garden
- Family Room (2.18m x 6.00m 7.15ft x 19.69ft) Extra family space, carpeted with timber panelled ceiling, door to maintenance free back yard with rear pedestrian entrance
- Bedroom 1 (3.02m x 3.66m 9.91ft x 12.01ft) Carpeted, blinds, large walk-in wardrobe, facing rear
- Bedroom 2 (2.44m x 3.35m 8.01ft x 10.99ft) Laminate floor, curtains, facing front
- Bedroom 3 (2.44m x 1.83m 8.01ft x 6.00ft) Curtains & blinds, facing front
- Bathroom (2.13m x 2.44m 6.99ft x 8.01ft) Tiled floor & walls, wc, whb, bath, electric shower
- Landing ( ) Fitted carpet on staircase & landing
- Garden Shed (4.00m x 3.00m 13.12ft x 9.84ft) Timber cabin/office
- Workshop ( 0.00ft x 0.00ft) Wired
From Clonmel travel to the village of Newcastle, then take a left at the crossroads signposted for Dungarvan. Pairc Ard is located on your RHS across the road from the National School.
BER No.: 113416333
Energy Performance Indicator: 197.27 kWh/m²/yr