Back to Search results
32 Shanavine Way Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Tipperary, E91 X923
At a glance...
- Double glazed windows throughout new extension
- Upgraded zoned Gas FCH
- Newly fitted out kitchen & bathroom
- Large floored attic
- Large South facing private garden
- Detached garage/shed to rear with Vehicular access
- Detached garage/shed to rear with vehicular access
Superb 3 bed semi-detached home with modern open plan extension
- Hallway ( ) Laminate flooring
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Area (13.20m x 4.70m 43.31ft x 15.42ft) Living Area: Timber flooring, stone effect fireplace with solid fuel stove Kitchen/Dining Area, a modern extension built c.2016, two Velux windows in ceiling, tiled floor, built in fitted units at eye and floor level with breakfast bar and tiled splashback. Plumbed for washing machine, door to spacious back garden
- Bedroom 1 (3.00m x 3.40m 9.84ft x 11.15ft) To rear, built-in wardrobe, newly fitted carpet
- Bedroom 2 (3.90m x 2.70m 12.80ft x 8.86ft) Facing front, laminate floor, built-in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.30m x 2.30m 7.55ft x 7.55ft) Bedroom 3 / Office: Facing front, laminate floor, built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom (2.00m x 1.90m 6.56ft x 6.23ft) Wall to ceiling tiled, Wc, whb, Triton electric shower, electric shaving mirror, newly fitted
- Attic Space (5.00m x 4.10m 16.40ft x 13.45ft) Staircase to large floored attic, carpeted, Velux windows, storage cupboard
- Garden Shed (5.00m x 4.70m 16.40ft x 15.42ft) Shed to rear with garage access to side- currently used as a gym with electricity connected.
BER No.: 112844535
Energy Performance Indicator: 142.21 kWh/m²/yr