3 Mocklers Terrace, The Valley, Fethard, County Tipperary , E91 WY02Guide price €65,000
|Time||Dec 20 at 12:00 PM|
At a glance...
- Represents excellent value for money with a declared reserve of €65,000
- Property which dates back to 1933 requires work, though retains much of its character and charm with high ceilings and original doors etc
- Benefit of an extensive back garden with vehicular access to rear
- Great location in the Heart of the Historic walled in Town of Fethard
- For Sale by REA Stokes & Quirke BidNow.ie Online Auction on 20th December 2022
- Early viewing is recommended
- Mains water, Mains sewerage.
- Solid fuel central heating & ESB connected
REA Stokes and Quirke are delighted to offer for sale by online auction this 2/3 bedroom mid terrace cottage located in The Valley, Fethard, In this most scenic of locations. The property is for sale by REA Stokes and Quirke BidNow.ie on the 20th December 2022 from 12.00pm-1.00pm, with a declared reserve of €65,000. The property requires repair and modernization, though represents excellent value for money and will appeal to investors and first time buyers alike. This property has the benefit of an enclosed back yard with vehicular access to rear and a separate large garden to rear plus off street parking to front. This house which was originally constructed back in 1933 has to be seen to be truly appreciated and represents excellent value for money. The property has a mixture of PVC and timber frame windows. It has solid fuel central heating but stove was removed. It has mains sewage connected. Needs substantial work to main roof and substantial redecoration. Early viewing is recommended.
2.90m x 3.90m Bedroom / Front sitting room, Laminate flooring, Brick surround fireplace and large window to front
Dining Room/Family Room
2.70m x 4.60m Fireplace
stove removed . Large window overlooking enclosed rear garden. Hot-press.
2.80m x 2.90m Built in units at floor level with electric oven and sink. Door to back hallway.
2.00m x 1.00m Laminate flooring, Door to spacious enclosed back garden.
1.70m x 2.00m Triton T90 electric shower and bath
3.20m x 3.30m Front facing with laminate flooring.
3.10m x 2.30m Overlooking rear garden.
Large enclosed yard to rear with a separate larger garden and vehicular access and off street parking
Located in the Valley Fethard at Eircode E91 WY02 - Walking distance of the town centre