3 Mocklers Terrace, The Valley, Fethard, County Tipperary , E91 WY02Guide price €65,000
|Time||Dec 20 at 12:00 PM|
At a glance...
- Represents excellent value for money with a declared reserve of €65,000
- Property which dates back to 1933 requires work, though retains much of its character and charm with high ceilings and original doors etc
- Benefit of an extensive back garden with vehicular access to rear
- Great location in the Heart of the Historic walled in Town of Fethard
- For Sale by REA Stokes & Quirke BidNow.ie Online Auction on 20th December 2022
- Early viewing is recommended
- Mains water, Mains sewerage.
- Solid fuel central heating & ESB connected
2.90m x 3.90m Bedroom / Front sitting room, Laminate flooring, Brick surround fireplace and large window to front
Dining Room/Family Room
2.70m x 4.60m Fireplace
stove removed . Large window overlooking enclosed rear garden. Hot-press.
2.80m x 2.90m Built in units at floor level with electric oven and sink. Door to back hallway.
2.00m x 1.00m Laminate flooring, Door to spacious enclosed back garden.
1.70m x 2.00m Triton T90 electric shower and bath
3.20m x 3.30m Front facing with laminate flooring.
3.10m x 2.30m Overlooking rear garden.
OutsideLarge enclosed yard to rear with a separate larger garden and vehicular access and off street parking
Located in the Valley Fethard at Eircode E91 WY02 - Walking distance of the town centre