Back to Search results
10 Cascade Park Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Tipperary, E91 PR94
At a glance...
- Very spacious living accommodation
- Excellent decorative order
- Zoned gas fired central heating
- New gas boiler
- Double glazed throughout
- Extremely convenient location
- Private rear garden
- Private rear garden with side gate access
Very attractive spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached home located in a convenient cul-de-sac development just minutes' walk from Clonmel town centre. In excellent decorative order throughout, this property would be an ideal purchase for either a first time buyer or investor. Front garden and driveway with gated side access to an enclosed low maintenance rear garden, that is not overlooked.
- Entrance Porch ( ) Tiled
- Sitting Room (5.40m x 3.70m 17.72ft x 12.14ft) Timber surround fireplace, solid timber flooring
- Kitchen/Dining (4.00m x 4.60m 13.12ft x 15.09ft) Fully fitted kitchen with units at eye and floor level. Tiled countertop surround. Electric oven & hob. Plumbed for washing machine
- First Floor ( )
- Bedroom 1 (3.00m x 3.10m 9.84ft x 10.17ft) Fitted wardrobe. Laminate flooring. Velux window.
- Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 3.00m 10.50ft x 9.84ft) Fitted wardrobe. Laminate flooring. Velux window.
- Bedroom 3 (2.10m x 2.50m 6.89ft x 8.20ft) Laminate flooring. Velux window.
- Bathroom (2.70m x 2.00m 8.86ft x 6.56ft) Wc, whb, bath with seperate Electric shower
Leaving the Old Bridge area of Clonmel in the direction of the Dungarvan Road, Cascade Park is the last estate on the lhs. No. 10 is at eircode E91PR94